Please Note: This event has expired.
Evolve's 10th Annual Evening of Arts for Autism
Evolve’s 10th Annual Evening of Arts celebration will offer an exhilarating performance from Iron City Circus Arts and feature artwork from Autistic and other neurodiverse artists from our region.
Join us and our hosts Celina Pompeani & Parag Gohel as we continue on the path to make Pittsburgh “Autism’s Most Livable City”! Proceeds will go directly towards programming to benefit our Pittsburgh neighbors.
Event goers can expect:
– Food and beverages from local vendors
– Champagne/sparkling cider poured by aerialists from above
– A gallery full of artwork by Pittsburgh area artists with disabilities
– A live macraweaving performance from Janette Barbosa
– A special performance from
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Intimate Artist Meet & Greet (special ticket price) = 6:00pm
General Admission = 6:45 – 9:00pm
Online auction will be available to the public online a few days prior to the event.
711 S 21st Street, Pittsburgh, PA