Due to the Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Events May be Cancelled. Please Refer to the Official Organization’s Website for More Details.
Sibenik Dance Festival is announcing Open call for dancers, dance companies and theatre houses. The festival is annual summer event which brings the beauty of dance art to the widest possible audience and presents its programme on beautiful medieval stages on recently renovated fortresses of the amazingly beautiful Mediterranean town Sibenik on the Croatian coast.
Where: Šibenik, Croatia
1. St Michael’s fortress open stage ( 1100 seats, preferable performance duration is 60 minutes. This venue presents performances of the utmost perfection.
2.Open stage at the Barone Fortress ( 200 -300 seats)
3. Croatian National Theatre building (350 seats).
4. Republic of Croatia open square ( in front of St James Cathedral)
When: July 21st – 26th 2020
Deadline for applications: December 31st, 2019
The Festival is searching for dance performances of various styles based on the language of movement.
• The performances’ duration: min 20 / max 60 minutes. Submissions of short dance pieces will not be evaluated.
• Performances must be adaptable for outdoor venues.
How to apply:
Interested companies and artists can apply using the application form at
Companies and artists will need to indicate in the application form all the information of the submitted work, the artistic credits, any technical requirements and specify if any, what type of copyrights apply regarding the authorship of the performance.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the team at email@example.com
Costs for participants: 25 EU
For further information, please visit www.sibenikdancefestival.com
Copyright 2020 - Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council. All Rights Reserved.