Due to the Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Events May be Cancelled. Please Refer to the Official Organization’s Website for More Details.
La Fabrique de la Danse offers a 6-day intensive program allowing choreographers to enrich their choreographic aesthetic while acquiring strong skills in projects production and management.
Where: Paris, France
When: From July 5 to 11, 2020
Deadline for applications: May 21st, 2020
La Fabrique de la Danse offers a 6-day intensive program allowing choreographers to enrich their choreographic aesthetic while acquiring strong skills in projects production and management. In 6 full days, trainees develop a global approach to overcoming challenges surrounding the creative process and business development. By the end of the intensive, choreographers leave with a solid understanding of practical business skills needed to propel their daily professional life and spark creativity. The program guarantees trainees a chance to build one’s skills ranging from pitching, production, and financial aspects. Pairing these business sessions with daily choreography workshops supervised by Christine Bastin, a renowned French choreographer, will give each participant the opportunity to grow as a leader in the field.
Additionally, this program enables participants to dive into French choreographic culture and includes:
– A meet-and-greet dinner
– A couple of masterclasses given by professionals to grasp the French choreographic landscape
– A theme dinner with French choreographers to create a unique intercultural exchange moment
– An individual meeting with Christine Bastin regarding what you experienced during the week
– An inspirational talk given by a French professional in the industry
– Some free time to explore Paris with top recommendations
– A night-out in Paris (performance included)
– A celebratory closing dinner
Registration directly on our website: https://www.lafabriquedeladanse.fr/business-creative-lab-choreographers/
Costs for participants:
From 885€ to 1,995€ depending on the package chosen
Contact details: Lucie Mariotto
For further information, please visit https://www.lafabriquedeladanse.fr/business-creative-lab-choreographers/
Copyright 2021 - Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council. All Rights Reserved.