Superfine! Art Fair DC 10/30-11/3 | Artist Booths Still Available
For the second year in a row, we’re inviting top emerging artists, galleries, and collectives to join us for the foremost artist-driven art fair in the country at Union Market in Washington DC.
Here’s what you can expect from Superfine! DC:
- 6-10,000 unique visitors during the five days of the fair.
- 25% of our visitors make a significant ($100-$2,500+) art purchase.
- An easy, efficient exhibition guided by our expert curators.
A Year of Exhibitions in One Week
- Connect with collectors in a friendly, welcoming space designed as the ideal environment to discover, buy, and sell art.
- Innovative cost-saving and cost-spreading financing options that work with every artist’s budget to make exhibiting and selling a reality.
- Opportunities for features in Superfine!’s earned (press + PR), owned (website, blog, and social), and paid (advertising) media.
Note: Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold, either in person at the fair or via our online E-Fair.
Make art. Sell art. We do the rest.
- The smartest and most sophisticated marketing engine in the industry.
- A professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guiding you every step of the way.
- Lead-up webinars and curatorial guidelines geared towards success.
Learn more about exhibiting.
See the Superfine! DC floor plan and price guide.
Complete your Superfine! DC application.
Past Superfine! DC Media Features
Whitehot Magazine of Contemporary Art
Washington City Paper