Due to the Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Events May be Cancelled. Please Refer to the Official Organization’s Website for More Details.
Anu 12 Artist Competition
We are accepting applications for our first annual “Anu 12”. We are looking to feature 12 artists for the
2019 coming year. These artists (one artist or art collective group per month) will be featured at our
location in South Salt Lake, UT. Anu wants to show Salt Lake City a collection of urban art from other
parts of country.
For 2019 we are looking for artist that has an urban style, with the colors and shapes to match. We are
looking for 2d and smaller 3d artwork to fit in the gallery section of the shop. We’re not looking for
large artwork. Your items will need to fit in the space provided and reasonably priced so that we can
sell your items to the local community and businesses.
Submission Deadline: November 30, 2018
Event Dates: January 12, 2019
Entry Fee: 10.00
Award Info: 12 Artist, $200 cash prize plus Open and Closing Receptions for the months they are chosen for.
Categories: Craft/Traditional Arts, Photography, Drawing, Mixed-Media/Multi-Discipline, Painting, Sculpture
Winners of 2019 “Anu 12” will receive the following:
1) An opening reception at the beginning of the month. (You will be the featured artist).
2) A closing reception at the end of the months.
3) $200 cash prize.
4) Commissions from the items we sell.
5) Featured on our website, facebook, instagram and other online media advertisement.
6) Featured on other media advertisement. (letter, brochure, flyer, etc.).
7) A team promoting and selling your artwork to other businesses and the public.
8) Cold-calling potential clients to view and purchase your artwork.
Our purpose is to expose urban art to the city and the community. We want people to see the world
outside the state of Utah. As they convert this area into the “Art District of Salt Lake city”, we believe
urban art should be a part of it.
We are looking for urban artwork. A mix of fine art and production art. Something that is unique and
original to you and others. Artwork with nudity, profanity, political, religious hate, other forms of
hate, and any images that can’t be shown to the general public or children will not be accepted.
Deadline for Applications is November 30th.
• There is a $10 application and processing fee to be considered for the competition.
• The application can be found by following this link for online applicants:
• Two to four images of your best work (no more than 1MB per image). Note: We will use these
images in our advertisement.
• An artist’s statement describing your work.
• You may also mail us your images and application with your payment before the deadline to:
2285 S. Main Street STE L
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
• Make checks payable to Anu or AnuCompay LLC
(Images and applications sent through snail-mail will not be returned).
Winner Announcement is December 9.
• 12 artists will be chosen.
• 12 honorable mentions and alternatives will also be chosen.
• The artist chosen for January will need to have their artwork delivered and ready for display by
Copyright 2020 - Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council. All Rights Reserved.